With everyone sitting in home after the lockdown announced by the government of India due to the Corona epidemic, the load on the Internet service providers have gone very huge, this has bring down the speed of the 4G internet to the 2G level. While most of them suffers with the slow net speed some are enjoying very high speed internet by using the following tricks. Want to know how to increase the internet speed read more.
Methods available to increase Jio Speed.
- Clearing the phone cache.
- Connect your phone to a network band which gives high speed (simple trick).
- Using Jio specific app.
- Use it at night (just kidding)
Method 1: Increasing Jio speed by clearing the phone cache.
This is one of the easiest way to increase the bio speed on your phone. Believe me there are lot of apps which constantly sends numerous data to their servers from your phone, this means they are using your data and battery without your knowledge. By clearing the data you can easily increase the speed of your phone. To do this follow the below steps,
For Android 8 or above
- Go to settings
- Then open storage>internal storage
- Click Clear Cache or Free up space
that’s it, your cache on the phone is cleared in a second. I know for most of the Phones this option will not be visible. If this doesn’t work I request you to try any third-party apps on Play store like CCleaner. ( Link here )
Method 2 : Increase your Jio internet speed by connecting the phone to Band 40
Similar to the above cache clearing method this one is also very simple to use method. If I was asked to do I will clearly do the first two methods to increase my Jio internet speed rather than to install any third parts apps.
To connect your phone to Band 40 it is not necessary to the phone to be rooted. Any device running on the mediated processor can be used without any apps and device running with snapdragon requires third party apps to do this. lets see how to do this
To increase speed follow these steps:
- Open dialer application and Dial *#*#4636#*#*
- Select phone information option
- Select “Set preferred network type”
- Select LTE Only
Steps to increase jio 4g speed For Qualcomm processor
- Install Shortcut Master (Lite) application from Play Store.
- Then go to Menu > Search
- Type “Service Menu” or “Engineering Mode” and search
- Open if found and access to change LTE bands
Steps to increase Jio 4G speed For MediaTek processor
- Install MTK Engineering Mode from play store
- Open and Run the application
- Then select ‘MTK Settings’
- After that Select ‘BandMode’
- Select SIM slot where you have placed your Jio SIM
- Select ‘LTE mode’
- Select band 40 for best speed or band 5 for the best coverage
Method 3: Increase Jio 4G speed by Using VPN
Thought at times using this app slows the internet speed don’t panic. simply turn off the app ( disconnect ) and then open it and connect to another country.
- First of all download & install Snap VPN app from here
- Open snap VPN app & begin downloading the file you want to download using JIO internet.
- Then, minimize the downloader & open Snap VPN app and connect to any of the country VPN & compare the speed of the downloading
- That is it. Now you will get up to 10-20mbps speed