Sony has just launched its latest flagship smartphone, the Xperia Z3+ in India for Rs 55,990. The Xperia Z3+ has been launched in India as a successor to the Xperia Z3. The Xperia Z3+ comes in as a stop-gap arrangement till the Xperia Z4 bows in. The Xperia Z3+ brings in a minor upgrade over its previous generation.
It will be available right away in the country and the single SIM variant of the device is the one that has been launched. It comes bundled with a free charging cradle. It comes with IPX5, IPX6 and IPX8 certification which gives it water and dust resistance. There’s no covering for the USB. It comes with LDAC audio compression codec which provides a high quality wireless music experience.
Let us take a look at its specifications:
Sony Xperia Z3+ specifications
- 5.2-inch TriLuminos IPS LCD display, 1920 x 1080 pixels, Tempered Glass
- Android 5.0 Lollipop with Sony’s custom UI
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 810 chipset, 2.0 GHz/1.5 GHz octa-core 64-bit CPU, Adreno 430 GPU
- 3GB RAM
- 32GB internal storage, expandable memory via microSD card slot (up to 128GB)
- 20.7MP primary camera, 1/2.3-inch BIS Exmor RS sensor, BIONZ image processor, LED flash, Digital Image Stabilisation
- 5.1MP secondary camera, BIS Exmor R sensor, 25mm wide-angle lens
- 4G LTE, FM Radio, dual-band Wi-Fi ac/a/b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, Miracast, DLNA, Wi-Fi Hotspot, Bluetooth v4.1, and GPS with A-GPS/GLONASS/Beidou
- NFC, Micro-USB port (without flap), MHL, USB OTG, USB Host, and 3.5mm headphone jack
- 2,930 mAh battery
It comes with a pre-installed screen guard.