Shmart Wallet offering Recharge & Bill Payment upto Rs. 100 cashback.
- Prepaid Recharge: 15% cashback on Rs. 50 (Maximum cashback Rs. 75)
- Post Paid Bill Payment: Rs. 55 cashback on Rs. 500 & above, Rs. 100 cashback on Rs. 800 & above
- DTH Recharge: Rs. 55 cashback on Rs. 500 & above, Rs. 100 cashback on Rs. 800 & above
Terms and Conditions of Recharge offer:-
- This Offer shall be valid from December 15, 2015, 12:00:00 hrs to December 18, 2015, 23:59:59 hrs. TranServ Private Limited (“TranServ”) reserves the right to change the offer-period and terms of the offer without any prior notice.
- The recharge vouchers carry an expiry date and should be utilised on or before 15th January 2016. Users will not be able to use the voucher after 15th January 2016.
- The recharge voucher shall not be credited instantaneously and would be credited only within 72 (seventy-two) working hours of the completion of the successful transaction.
- The recharge voucher would be credited directly to customer’s Shmart! Wallet account and can be checked by going to the vouchers section of the Shmart! Wallet App. Voucher will be applied automatically when the user does any recharge/bill payment after receiving the voucher.
- When recharge amount is more than the voucher amount, the balance, over and above the voucher amount will be deducted from wallet balance. In case the user does not have sufficient wallet balance, he/she would be prompted to add money to the wallet to complete the transaction.
- When recharge amount is less than the voucher amount, the balance would be carried forward and will remain as unutilised voucher balance that can be used later. The expiry date of voucher, in this case, would remain the same as in the original voucher.
- In case, user has multiple vouchers and the recharge amount is more than the combined value of multiple voucher amounts, all the vouchers will be applied simultaneously and the balance, over and above the combined voucher amount will be deducted from wallet balance. In case user does not have sufficient wallet balance, he/she would be prompted to add money to the wallet to complete the transaction.
- In case, the user has multiple recharge vouchers, the one whose expiry date is closer will be applied first.
How to get:-