- 315 entries in Webster’s Dictionary will be misspelled.
- 27% of U.S. male college students believe life is “A meaningless existential hell.”
- 12 newborns will be given to the wrong parents daily.
- A shark can detect one part of blood in 100 million parts of water.
- If you sneeze too hard, you can fracture a rib.
- People who sleep less get drunk easier than those who sleep more.
- “Morning sex” is more sufficient than coffee when trying to wake up & stay awake throughout the day.
- Singing can help avoid depression and anxiety.
- People who stay up later at night are likely to be more intelligent than those who go to bed early.
- Think of a number. Double it. Add six. Half it. Take away the number you started with. Your answer is three.
- You burn about 200 calories during 30 minutes of active sex.
- You are more likely to learn more in 4 hours via Google than a whole month in school.
- Experiencing ” Deja vu ” indicates that your brain is actually healthy.
- Studies at Princeton University have found that money can buy happiness when you make up to $75,000 a year.
- People who only get about 6 to 7 hours of sleep a night have a longer
life expectancy than those who sleep for 8 or more hours a night.
- Walt Disney was a high school dropout.
- When you sneeze, you expierence 1/10 of an orgasm.
- Male and female rats can have sex up to 20 times a day. Male rats will mate with as many females as possible.
- Curse words emotionally affect the listener more than regular words – Causing them to better remember what you’ve said.
- The average person gets 9,672 minor injuries in a lifetime.
- Marijuana is illegal but has never caused any deaths from usage;
Cigarettes kills millions & they are legal and can be purchased
- People who prefer to stay up late are generally twice as creative as those who go to bed early.
- People who stay up later at night are more likely to have nightmares.
- Speaking more than one language literally makes the brain more agile and increases IQ.
- Shooting a gun causes the same startled chemical reaction in the brain as a passionate kiss.
- Sarcasm provides healthy stimulation for the human brain, it also reduces your chances of suffering from Alzheimer disease.
- The CIA once spent $20 million on a cat equipped with gear to spy on the Soviets, but it was hit by a taxi.
- The smell of freshly cut grass is actually the scent released by plants in distress.
- Daydreaming actually keeps you from going insane as it stimulates your mind reducing risk of a psychotic breakdown.
- Sex slows down the growth of cancer cells.
- 420 (April 20th) is the one of the most unofficial celebrated holidays
in the world with close to 1 Billion participants each year
- Turtles can breathe through their butts.
- Too much stress can stunt a person’s growth.